SwissPLANT symposium 2020
The Swiss Plant Science Web will hold its annual symposium «SwissPLANT» from 29 – 31 January 2020 in Ovronnaz (VS),Switzerland.
The conference is open to group leaders of the Swiss Plant Science Web. Each research group is encouraged to be represented by its group leader and/or a deputy.
Participants get an overview of current research advances in plant sciences in Switzerland. The meeting is an excellent opportunity to interact and network with peer plant scientists.
The 2020 scientific program committee is composed of SPSW members of the University of Fribourg:
- Heinz Müller-Schärer
- Markus Geisler
- Ora Hazak
- Felix Mauch
- Laurent Mène-Saffrané
- Didier Reinhardt
- Laure Weisskopf
Organizer and contact: Sylvia Martínez, Swiss Plant Science Web
Venue and Schedule
- Hotel Les Bains d'Ovronnaz | Route des Bains 93 | 1911 Ovronnaz VS (postbus stop «centre thermal»), https://www.bains-ovronnaz.ch
- Start: Wednesday, 29 January, 16:45h (15:30h Strategic Meeting for SPSW members)
- End: Friday, 31 January, 12:00h
If you wish to participate contact: Sylvia Martinez
Conference fee & payments
• Participants are requested to pay their conference fee directly at the hotel front desk.
• Conference package: CHF 330 per person. This rate includes: Hotel accommodation (2 nights in a single room), 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners (drinks not included), conference coffee breaks, conference room utilization, wifi, and 2 tourist tax.
Conference registration & abstract submission
Abstract submission closed.
You can still join as a conference participant.
• The hotel will charge participants for cancellations or reservation changes made after 17 December 2019.