SwissPLANT symposium 2021
The Swiss Plant Science Web will hold its annual symposium «SwissPLANT» from 27 – 29 January 2021 in Les Diablerets (VD),Switzerland.
The conference is open to group leaders / PIs of the Swiss Plant Science Web. Each research group is encouraged to be represented by its group leader and/or a deputy.
Participants get an overview of current research advances in plant sciences in Switzerland. The meeting is an excellent opportunity to interact and network with peer plant scientists.
The 2021 scientific program committee is composed of SPSW members of the University of Geneva:
- Roman Ulm
- Marie Barberon
- Emilie Demarsy
- Teresa Fitzpatrick
- Michael Hothorn
- Luis Lopez-Molina
- Yamama Naciri
- Xavier Perret
Organizer and contact: Sylvia Martínez, Swiss Plant Science Web
Venue and schedule
- Eurotel Victoria | 1865 Les Diablerets, www.eurotel-victoria.ch
- Tentative start: Wednesday, 27 January, 16:45h (15:30h Strategic Meeting for SPSW members)
- Tentative end: Friday, 29 January, 12:00h
Call and registration
Will be announced in late summer.
Conference fee & payments
• Participants are requested to pay their conference fee directly at the hotel front desk.
• Conference package: CHF 484 per person. This rate includes: Hotel accommodation (2 nights in a single room), 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners (drinks not included), conference coffee breaks, conference room utilization, wifi, and 2 tourist tax.