SwissPLANT symposium 2022
The Swiss Plant Science Web will hold its annual symposium «SwissPLANT» from 24 – 26 January 2022 in Les Diablerets (VD), Switzerland.
The conference is open to group leaders / PIs of the Swiss Plant Science Web. Each research group is encouraged to be represented by its group leader and senior scientists.
Participants get an overview of current research advances in plant sciences in Switzerland. The meeting is an excellent opportunity to interact and network with peer plant scientists.
The scientific program committee is composed of SPSW members of the University of Geneva:
- Roman Ulm
- Marie Barberon
- Emilie Demarsy
- Teresa Fitzpatrick
- Michael Hothorn
- Luis Lopez-Molina
- Yamama Naciri
- Xavier Perret
Organizer and contact: Sylvia Martínez, Swiss Plant Science Web
Venue and schedule
- Eurotel Victoria | 1865 Les Diablerets, www.eurotel-victoria.ch
- Tentative start: Monday, 24 January 2022, 15:00
- Tentative end: Wednesday, 26 January 2022, 12:00h
Call and registration
Opened. Deadline for abstract submissions: 28 November 2021.
Please contact Sylvia Martinez for details.
Conference fee & payments
• Participants are requested to pay their conference fee directly at the hotel front desk.
• Conference package: CHF 484 per person. This rate includes: Hotel accommodation (2 nights in a single room), 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners (drinks not included), conference coffee breaks, conference room utilization, wifi, and 2 x tourist tax.
• A Covid-certificate is required for stays on the hotel premises, where the conference will be held.