SwissPLANT symposium 2022
The Swiss Plant Science Web will hold its annual symposium «SwissPLANT» from 13 – 15 June 2022 in Meiringen, Switzerland (postponed from January 2022).
The conference is open to group leaders / PIs of the Swiss Plant Science Web. Each research group is encouraged to be represented by its group leader, senior scientists and their promising young group members.
Participants get an overview of current research advances in plant sciences in Switzerland. The meeting is an excellent opportunity to interact and network with peer plant scientists.
The scientific program committee is composed of SPSW members of the University of Geneva:
Organizer and contact: Sylvia Martínez, Swiss Plant Science Web
Venue and schedule
- Parkhotel du Sauvage | 3860 Meiringen, https://www.sauvage.ch
- General Assembly of the Swiss Society of Plant Biology: Monday, 13 June 2022, 15h30
- Tentative conference start: Monday, 13 June 2022, 17:00h
- Conference ends: Wednesday, 15 June 2022, 12:00h
Call and registration
Conference fee & payments
• Participants are requested to make their payments directly at the hotel front desk.
• Conference package: CHF 444 per person. This rate includes: Hotel accommodation (2 nights in a single room), 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners (drinks not included), conference coffee breaks, conference room utilization, wifi, and 2 x tourist tax.
• Cancellations made after 15 May will be fully charged.