Early Career Meeting SwissPLANT 2023
22-23 January 2023, Les Diablerets (VD) Switzerland.
PhD students and postdoc fellows working in a Swiss university are invited to present and discuss their latest findings with peer young researchers in a supportive atmosphere in the Swiss mountains.
Topics cover plant biology from ecology, evolution to molecular mechanisms.
Participants exchange ideas and build collaborative networks with peers.
The meeting addresses PhD students approaching the end of their project and postdoc scholars. Two senior members of the community will attend as mentors.
The SwissPLANT Next Generation Meeting will consist of talk and poster sessions distributed over the afternoon of January 22nd and morning of January 23rd.
Each attendee will present a poster and a short talk.
Attendees are invited to submit an abstract by 04/Dec/2022. Selection will be based on the submitted abstracts.
During the SwissPLANT Early Career Meeting, participants will select 2 speakers from among themselves to give a presentation at the following SwissPLANT Conference (23–25 January 2023, Les Diablerets).
All Early Career Meeting participants are strongly encouraged to attend the subsequent SwissPLANT Conference.
Start: Sunday, 22 January 2023, 14h00
End: Monday, 23 January 2023, around 14h00 (after lunch)
Call for abstracts and registration
Call opens: 21 Oct 2022.
Deadline for abstract submission: 04 Dec 2022 (closed).
Information on acceptance / rejection: 15 Dec 2022.
Guidelines for abstract submission
- Submit your abstract by email, i.e., in addition to your registration via the web form.
- The abstract must be submitted in English and may not exceed 220 words nor contain foot notes.
- We prefer plain-text format (txt), or other editable text format, avoid pdf and images. If you wish, you can use his template.
- Check all information thoroughly before submitting, as all information for selected contributions will be published as submitted.
- File name: Lastname_Firstname_ECM2023_abstract
- Send your abstract including author information as an email attachment to Sylvia Martinez.
- Please provide complete and accurate information on all contributing authors.
- This includes the full name, institution/organisation, location and email address of each (co-)author.
- The person making the submission is responsible for the accuracy of the information.
- The information will be printed as submitted.
- Please use an institute-e-mail address, not a personal one.
- Mark the presenting author's name in bold.