SwissPLANT symposium 2018
The Swiss Plant Science Web held its annual SPSW Symposium «SwissPLANT» from 31 January – 2 February 2018 in Meiringen.
The conference is open to group leaders of the Swiss Plant Science Web. Each research group is encouraged to be represented by its group leader or a deputy.
Participants get an overview of current research advances in plant sciences in Switzerland. The meeting is an excellent opportunity to interact and network with peer plant scientists.
- Matthias Erb, University of Bern
- Markus Fischer, University of Bern
- Cris Kuhlemeier, University of Bern
- Doris Rentsch, University of Bern
- Tobias Züst, University of Bern
Organizer and contact:Sylvia Martínez, Swiss Plant Science Web
Venue and Schedule
- Parkhotel du Sauvage | Bahnhofstrasse 30, 3860 Meiringen | Haslital. Berner Oberland | Switzerland, http://sauvage.ch/
- Start: Wednesday, 31 January, 17:00h (15:30h Strategic Meeting for SPSW members)
- End: Friday, 2 February, 12:00h