6th Uppsala Transposon Symposium
We are excited to announce that the 6th Uppsala Transposon Symposium – integrating transposon and virus identification into evolution and disease research will be on October 26-28 in Uppsala (in person, likely with livestream)!
As previously for this symposium, registration will be free of charge and especially early-career scientists are encouraged to submit an abstract for a regular talk or poster with lightning talk. A detailed programme for the three full symposium days will be announced in mid-August when registration opens.
If you are looking for a second reason (apart from Uppsala October weather) to travel to Uppsala, note that the Long-Read Uppsala meeting will be directly after the Uppsala Transposon Symposium.
Please save the date!
- Irina Arkhipova (Marine Biological Laboratory) [keynote 1]
- John Coffin (Tufts University) [keynote 2]
- Kenji Kojima (Genetic Information Research Institute)
- Alice Eunjung Lee (Harvard University)
- Gayle McEwen (Leibniz Institute for Zoo and Wildlife Research)
- Arian Smit (Institute for Systems Biology)
- Björn Nystedt (SciLifeLab)
- Alexander Suh (University of East Anglia and Uppsala University)
- Claudia Kutter (Karolinska Institute)
- Patric Jern (Uppsala University)
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Export event as iCal