Call for abstracts: Chloroplast Biology 2023 - conference in Zurich
Submit your abstract to the "Chloroplast Biology 2023" conference that will be held 26-27 June 2023 at ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
This is a great opportunity for you or your group members to present latest work to an international audience.
The event promises to be an intimate meeting where you can immerse yourself in the latest research on various aspects of chloroplast biology, meet old friends and establish new collaborations.
In order to support the participation of early career scientists, we reserved slots for 15-min presentations and offer grants (max. CHF 200 each) to help cover travel expenses. With a maximum of 80 participants, we recommend registering without delay.
30 April for abstract submission & travel grants
15 May for participation only
The conference will focus on the latest advances in chloroplast biology research, covering both fundamental and applied aspects.
With approximately 80 participants, 24 oral presentations, two poster sessions and various opportunities for informal interactions, this event will encourage the active participation of scientists working in chloroplast biology from around the world.
- Alistair McCormick, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Ben Engel, Biozentrum – University of Basel, Switzerland
- Christine Foyer, University of Birmingham, UK
- Emilie Demarsy, University of Geneva, Switzerland
- Felix Kessler, University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland
- Hans-Henning Kunz, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany
- Ralf Bernd Klösgen, Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, Germany
- Ralph Bock, Max Planck Institute for Molecular Plant Physiology, Germany
- Samuel Zeeman, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Silvia Ramundo, Gregor Mendel Institute of Molecular Plant Biology, Austria
- Susann Wicke, Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany
- Ute Armbruster, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Germany
Barbara Pfister, Mayank Sharma, Samuel C. Zeeman