Biology22 conference, Call for abstracts and registration
Biology22 is the largest conference on organismic biology in Switzerland. It provides an important platform for academic exchange, especially among junior researchers (Master students, PhD students and postdoctoral fellows) affiliated to a Swiss university or research institute.
The event covers a broad spectrum of disciplines in biology and highlights the current and ongoing research in Switzerland.
- Allison C. Daley, professor at Lausanne University, CH
- Erik Svensson, professor at Lund University, SE
- Bibiana Rojas, professor at the University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna, AT
- Isabel Sanmartín PhD, Real Jardín Botánico de Madrid, ES
- Tadeusz J. Kawecki, professor at Lausanne University, CH
The conference will be held from 17–18 February 2022 at the University of Basel.
Website & Registration