SwissPLANT symposium 2019
The Swiss Plant Science Web will hold its annual symposium «SwissPLANT» from 30 January – 1 February 2019 in Meiringen (BE).
The conference is open to group leaders of the Swiss Plant Science Web. Each research group is encouraged to be represented by its group leader and/or a deputy.
Participants get an overview of current research advances in plant sciences in Switzerland. The meeting is an excellent opportunity to interact and network with peer plant scientists.
The 2019 scientific program committee is composed of SPSW members from the University of Zurich:
Organizer and contact: Sylvia Martínez, Swiss Plant Science Web
Venue and Schedule
- Parkhotel du Sauvage | Bahnhofstrasse 30, 3860 Meiringen | Haslital. Berner Oberland | Switzerland, http://sauvage.ch/
- Start (tentative): Wednesday, 30 January, 17:00h (15:30h Strategic Meeting for SPSW members)
- End (tentative): Friday, 1 February, 12:00h
• Participants cover their travel and conference expenses individually.
• Conference cost: CHF 405 per person.
The rate includes: Hotel accomodation (2 nights in a single room), 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners (drinks not included), conference coffee breaks, conference room utilization, wifi, and 2 Kurtaxen.