Wellcome Genome Campus, UK
Plant genomes in a changing environment
Highlighting recent advances in plant genome research.
The conference will start at approximately 1pm on Wednesday 16 October and close at approximately 2pm on Friday 18 October 2019.
Topics will include
- Improving plants for tolerance of abiotic stress
- Improving plants for tolerance of biotic stress
- Biological networks controlling nutrient use, acquisition and expression
- Other Strategies for sustaining yield in a changing environment
- New Technologies in genome research
Early bird deadline 25 June 2019
Bursary deadline 09 July 2019
Abstract deadline 23 July 2019
Registration deadline 17 September 2019
Registration opens soon.
Export event as iCal